This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Please read the following ‘Shipping Policy’ carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance and compliance with the following terms & conditions:
Our services offer guaranteed delivery of the products within the specified time limit as provided on the order check-out page. Our aim is to provide seamless shipping with quality packaging to our users from multiple pick-ups and drop locations pan India.
‘Shiprocket’ is our product delivery partner which will help the users including us to provide a reduced shipping cost to deliver the items over more than 26,000 services pin codes in India. The users will get the benefit from effective order tracking via registered SMS and e-mail notification and be helpful for easy pick-up return order requests.
The delivery charges will vary with multiple vendors and shall also depend upon the actual weight or volumetric weight of the product. Indigaga will provide free shipping on certain products on a purchase of below Rs. 1,000/- (In words: One Thousand Rupees Only) however the shipping will be free on and above purchase of Rs. 1,000/- (In words: One Thousand Rupees Only). Further, the delivery charges will not consist of any hidden charges as the charges will be inclusive of all the final costs and inclusive of relevant taxes. Users are requested to please check your delivery charges on the order page before proceeding with the final payment.
Note: Users are NOT liable to pay for any return pick-up charges. All the return charges/ fees or any other cost will be borne by the seller.
The purchased products will be shipped within the business days i.e. excluding Sunday and/ or any national/ public/ local holidays. If any delay happens, the same can be tracked on the facilities provided by our delivery partner or our team will inform on user registered e-mail. Shipping charges (if applicable) will be calculated at the time of checkout once the user shipping address has been provided.
In certain cases, there might be a possibility that some of the products purchased at the same time may be delivered in a gap of X-days due to its product nature/ categories/ availability/ presence of the different sellers, etc. Also, to have a better service, users are pleased to ensure that they provide a valid phone/ contact number at which they can be reached in person so that the delivery person can contact and arrange for delivery in your presence easily.
Products are delivered Internationally?
No, our delivery is only applicable to India.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Please enter the area pin code to determine the delivery of the selected product before proceeding to the payment.
- No change of delivery address will be processed after the shipping has been initiated upon confirmation of the order.
- For a few items, which might be not available on seller accounts may take longer shipping time keeping the shipping/ delivery charges for the entire order the same.
- Force majeure clause will be active (https://www.indigaga.com/terms-conditions) during the delivery of the product to users' locations. Any happening of the force majeure may result in delayed delivery or even cancellation of the order.
- The above shipping policy may be revised from time to time depending upon the adaptation of newer technology, government norms, rules & regulations, states policy, etc. Users are requested to please visit our site for any updates or the same shall be communicated via your registered e-mail address from time to time.
Shipping Issue – Contact Us:
Upon using the service, if in any case, the user requires shipping through a different logistic company/ agency due to its poor service or any other unresolved issue as originated during the delivery process, users are requested to please write to us at email@example.com with your registered Order ID within 12-hours of placing your order. We will make every effort at shipping through the service provider of your choice but cannot guarantee the same since the case might be subject to availability and even the complaint sensitiveness.
Last Update: 29.10.2020