This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
- Personal Data: It means any information relating to an identifiable individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly by reference to the information provided.
- Usage Data: It is data collected from the Service infrastructure itself or automatically either generated by the use of the service.
- Cookies: They are small pieces of data stored on a user's device.
- Data Controller: It is a person, company, or other body that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing.
- Service Providers: They are those who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. We may use the services of various service providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: It refers to any individual person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, via an identifier such as name, location data, social identity, etc.
- User: They are the person using our services under the website.
What we Collect?
Indigaga through our online portal collect’s different types of information/information in order to personalize and improve user shopping/ consultancy services; as applicable during the course of time. We may collect user information to assist our multi-vendor/ sellers in placing the order, delivering our/ vendors/ sellers products and/ or services, process payments/ refunds, promotional activities, offers, handling complaints, managing feedback, reviews, etc. Apart from these, we may use user information for updating our internal records and maintain user accounts with us.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data: While using our online portal, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you. The personally identifiable information may include Name of User, E-mail Address, Correspondence Address, Contact Number, Sex, Age, State, Postal Code, City, Cookies, Usage Data, etc. Apart from these, we may use your personal data to contact you with information that may be or not be of your kind interest. You may choose not to receive some or all of this information from us by clicking unsubscribe button as available.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information about data usage. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Information from Other Source: There might be a possibility to receive user information from other sources such as from social networking sites and may be added to our account information database system. In case of any requirement from government agencies/ authorized agencies, we may share your information for the purpose of any investigation, verification, cybersecurity, prosecution, or any incident for any betterment of individuals or groups of individuals.
What we do with the Information Gathered?
We require user information to understand user needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping at our database.
- To improve our products & services. To maintain and control our products & services.
- To send promotional e-mails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think the user may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use user information for any market research/ analysis purpose.
- Use the information to customize the website according to user interests.
- Assisting 3rd party service provider/ multi-vendor in case of any failure under product/ service processing, delivery, and even related to payments.
- To provide any customer support. To notify any changes to our services.
Children Eligibility Conditions:
The proper use of our online platform is only available to persons who are under a legally binding contract (Indian Contract Act, 1872). In the case of any minority (below the age of 18 years), the same can be accessed under the proper guidance of parents or with prior approvals from them.
We are committed to insure that user information is 100% secure. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Transfer of Data:
We may employ 3rd party companies/ agencies and any other individuals to provide the service on our behalf, to perform a service-related task,s or to assist us in analyzing how our service/ data is being used. These 3rd parties companies/ agencies or any individuals have access to your personal data upon our permission within the specified boundary. We assure that they will be available to perform tasks on our behalf and are committed not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on the user computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets user know when they visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the user as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to user needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide users with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages users find useful and which users do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to a user computer or any information about you, other than the data user chooses to share with us. Users can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if users prefer. This may prevent users from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once users have used these links to leave our site, users should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which user provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information:
User may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever users are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that the user can click to indicate that users do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If users have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, the user may change their minds at any time by letting us know using our 'Contact Us' information.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease user personal information to any third parties unless we have user permission or are required by law to do so. We may use user personal information to send any promotional information about third parties which we think users may find interesting if users tell us that they wish this to happen.
If users believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the address provided on the website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last Update: 29.10.2020